Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nearing the end



...and you are probably as tired of this project as we are. No one is as tired of it as our new neighbours must be. They seem to be still friendly but it has been a steady barrage of vehicles and racket all summer long. Daily I still fight the battle of where to put too much stuff despite how much we got rid of and daily Jim does hard labour at whatever the flavour of the day is. I have a full carload of things retrieved from Barb's garage and no idea where it's all going to go, so am writing this to avoid dealing with it. But not much to say really so will have to face the music.



The fully functional master bathroom with the shower and tub combo that caused so much measuring angst; and a window that opens instead of glass blocks



And the skookum new kitchen which by the weekend, hopefully, will have bar stools too.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I am gobsmacked! I can't believe you got so much done so quickly! You two are my home renovation idols and I bow to your supremacy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jean - it all looks really lovely.

F.