Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What We Do In Sedona

I know, I blog about Sedona every year and you are weary of it. But we aren't so we keep taking photos and wanting to share the experience. So there. The photos show why we return year after year...





This year we are staying at Los Abrigados which is THE perfect location, attached by a parking lot to Tlaquepaque and a quick step to Uptown.
Every day we go on a hike/walk. I usually choose wilderness trails because it feels like we are the only people out there, and we usually go in the morning for the same reason. In the afternoon we hang out, shop, whatever and then have an equally relaxing evening with some wine and good food.
Yesterday after our 2 hour trek around Court House Loop trail I whipped Jim at mini-golf. The truth is that I won by one stroke on the last hole only because he let me redo a stroke thanks to some arcane golf rule. BUT, I got two holes in one to his one (never mind that only one of them counted!) 

2 comments:

Sally said...

More fabulous photos! Can now relate so much more to your travels having seen and marvelled at the peaks and valleys of the area. Still doesn't look too warm! Travel well on your way home. XXX

Fraze said...

Not at all weary... of Sedona. Minigolf stories, on the other hand....