Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer evenings

Another photo blog without many words required...
Victoria is blessed with what I think is perfect summer weather: not too hot, lots of sunshine, virtually no rain, and low humidity. Given that we are  an outdoor-sy population with no weather issues to plan for, there is an endless array of festivals, markets, patios, and picnic spots to take in. Here are a few happy evening excursions.
Leslie at The Muse winery for outdoor dinner and theatre

picnic at Agate Beach

an actual cloud, and a beauty at that

one of many cruise ships (230?), this one a Disney

another picnic at Rainbow Park

Oak Bay night market (over at 8pm, so typical of Oak Bay!)

3 comments:

Fraze said...

You should come to the more rowdy and misbehavin' Moss Street Market. Also over by bedtime.

I appreciate your glorification of the well-balanced Victoria summer very much indeed. Perhaps more so now that it seems to be over?

Miriam said...

It's the end of August and somehow I've gone the entire summer without a picnic. How did that happen? Yet again you and Jim are my role models - this time for your ability to relax and have fun! I gotta go get me some fun...

jeanives said...

@Fraze, I thought the Moss Street market was strictly a morning affair. Have I been missing something important?
@Mir, No picnics? Are you crazy???