Thursday, May 7, 2015

Just another day...

Someday I'll write about living in a strata (condominium to everyone outside BC) or, more to the point, being La Presidenta; but not yet.
I've been spending way too much time on strata business lately, all day yesterday and awake half the night, so I decided it was time to get off the "farm" today. I took the bus downtown looking for a pair of chinos, not that successfully, and then called "my driver" who had been playing golf to meet me at Fisherman's Wharf for lunch. It was a very fine day to be there, anywhere really.

It's hard to tell if this boat is parked there or holding up the ice cream store. I think the latter.
lots of people around, of course
the Harbour Ferry in amongst the houseboats
Last Saturday we went to the Muse Winery for the spring release party. The bottles weren't even labelled it was so recently bottled. Naturally the new wines were green but the potential is there and there were lots of other vintages available.
 
Two weeks ago we toddled off to Butchart Gardens to see the tulip display. We have an annual pass so don't have to gasp about the $30.00 entry fee every time we go thank heavens. We spent a few sunny hours, had lunch, and enjoyed the spectacle.




No comments: